It’s Not Just A Meal, It’s An Experience
A Unique and Versatile Low Cost Product With A 'High Perception Value'
With our extensive knowledge and over 14 years of expertise in the (Stone Cooking/Concept) Industry coupled with our experience in supplying our products not only Australia wide but export to Twenty Two (22) Countries Worldwide since 2003, (AUSTRALIAN EXPORT AWARD WINNER – 2007 & 2008) we are a proud 100% owned and operated growing Australian Company. We are equally proud to offer you our 100% Australian Made Superior Specialized High Performance Hot Rock Ovens manufactured with High Quality Stainless Steel for ease of maintenance and long term durability. Hot Rock Ovens are built with a unique triple wall stainless steel interior with direct heating system and high grade 1200 degrees Celsius plus insulation on all surfaces hence keeping the exterior cool whilst at maximum operating temperature of 400 to 500 degrees Celsius with some made to order operating at 600 degrees Celsius.
The Specialised High Performance Hot Rock Ovens are especially designed and created for heating Hot Rocks unlike any other ovens available in the market place. All Hot Rock Ovens are strictly manufactured in Australia meeting Australian & International Standards allowing us close monitor of our High Performance Ovens well received not only in Australia but Worldwide.
With “Assurance of Proficiency and Professional yet Personalised Service” to our customers and in keeping with our mainstream aim and objective to constantly and continuously provide an efficient service, we have maintained a strong and long term ongoing business association with all our customers both domestically and internationally.
Not only do our customers return for repeat purchases but they also play an important role in referring our products and services. We VALUE all our Customers with equal REGARD TO SERVICE, ONGOING SUPPORT AND RESPECT regardless of the number of Hot Rock Systems they purchase.
PURCHASING A HOT ROCK SYSTEM:
Here are additional reasons to ASSIST you in choosing a Hot Rock System with a Difference:
A. Price - There is:
- NO Upfront or ongoing License Fee
- NO Annual Royalties or additional fees of any kind.
- NO Returning of the Hot Rock System at the end of your choice of term whether bought on Commercial Hire Purchase and or Rental where applicable . Outright Purchase entitles immediate Ownership.
- NO Mandatory Training Fee - Skype/Telephone Training included
- NO Difficult contract negotiations
- ONGOING Support System in place
B. Revenue Potential :
- "The purchase of a Hot Rock System is covered by sale of 1 main dish per day" .
We customize our Hot Rock System/s to fit our Customers requirements.
A Conservative Estimate:
- Hot Rock Meal Sale @ $22.00 per day = $22 x 30 days ($630) per month
- Hot Rock Meal sales @ $22.00 per day = $44 x 30 days ($1320.00) per month
A Conservative potential earnings on your restaurant is – let’s say an average of:
15 Hot Rock Meals per day @ $25.00 = $375.00 per day x 7 days = $2,625.00 per week x 52 weeks = $136,500.00
The Hot Rock System pays for itself plus generates more income as illustrated above based on a most conservative estimate of 105 Hot Rock meals sold per week.
- Exclusivity Agreement (offering you a POINT OF DIFFERENCE) is offered with purchase of a Hot Rock System.
- No unreasonable demands. You are free to use our equipment any way you see fit. We will not impose our way of doing things on you.
- Better Advertising/Marketing/Promotional support. We provided CD/DVD with Hot Rock meal images, logos, advertising/promotional literature with Video of Diners enjoying Hot Rock Meals. Included are also various radio commercial that can be easily and inexpensively modified with your restaurant’s contact details for immediate broadcasting. You will benefit from our ongoing efforts to market Hot Rock in Australia. We will also include you on our Australian website.
- We realize every existing customer is a potential future customer. We want you to be successful and to grow with you. We don’t deal with you via email and or airmail only. We won’t treat you differently after you purchase a system from us.
- Our Stainless Steel Hot Rock shovel is well designed to hold the rocks more securely to prevent accidents while transporting hot rocks.
- More plate choices: We have 6 different styles to choose from.
- Two-three rock choices: polished or honed and a larger rock – dimension 185mmx160mmx32mm. Standard rock – dimension 160mm x 160mm x 32mm.
- We Customise our Hot Rock Systems to fit our Customers requirements. Our customers are free to incorporate our Hot Rock logo, advertising and promotional materials to promote Hot Rocks in their establishments.
There is NO OTHER SUBSTITUTE FOR HOT ROCK DINING SYSTEM!